Pallet Racking also known as selective racking is the cheapest option for Pallet storage. Contact Total Racking for obligation free quotation.
- Pallet racking Selective is the most common Pallet storage racking.
- Pallet rack upright can be made in one piece up to 12 meters.
- Loading a pallet rack system with heavy pallets no worries ask Total Racking for the safest way.
- Selective pallet rack is the ideal product when businesses have many pick faces.
- Easy adjustment for beam levels
- Picking levels can be added in between pallet beam levels.
- Depths of pallet racking can vary. Standard pallet rack depth is 840 mm. We can supply any size 400,600,760,1070,1170,1220 and 1370.
- Beams sizes standard 1370,1520,2590,2740,3050 and 3810. Custom beams can be made to order a reasonable price with a short lead time.
- Rack protection can be added . Steel 5 mm thick by 800 mm high guards bolt to the front of uprights both standard and low beam.
- Protector base plates can be added to base of racks.
- Can be used for outdoor applications with Hot dipped Gal beams as a optional extra.
- Suitable for all types of Forklifts.
- Colby Pallet rack meets and exceeds the Australian standards AS 4084-2012.
- Structural design Certificates are supplied with all new rack supplied.
- ALL rack analysed by our Rack man design system. Designed and manufactured in Australia.
- Colby Rack is Roll formed and manufactured in Belrose, Sydney Australia.Selective pallet racking is the lowest cost pallet storage solution, and suits almost any warehouse, because it can be serviced by virtually any type of forklift, including counterbalance and reach trucks. It is the ideal system where flexibility, access and speed of operation are the main objectives.