40 years of experience
Best industry experts
fast & effective solutions
Full Service - End to End
Warehouse Pallet Racking Relocation for Sydney and Newcastle
Warehouse relocations are a time when you need proven expertise.
Our aim is to move your warehouse with minimum disruption, and in the shortest possible time, this takes proper planning.
Generally relocations are required because you need to increase your storage capacity so additional and different racking may be required. Similarly, different layouts or more productive racking may be built into the re-location like Automation, Drive-in racking, Cantilever racking, Push back racking or Carton live storage.
Total Racking Systems is a responsible, trusted performer in these synchronised moves. We provide a trained, competent crew of experienced work men to safely dismantle the current storage system and re-install with teams in both locations to reduce the disruption.
3 Steps to Warehouse Storage Relocation
- Plan the storage design in your new facilities
- Dismantle your existing system
- Reinstall your existing pallet racking and storage equipment in your new facilities
Total Racking Systems has a specialist relocation team who are incredibly experienced in installations and relocations.
Their planning and skill can reduce the required time for any relocations, and help you to move your warehouse with minimum cost.
Contact our Relocation Consultants today to discuss your warehouse relocation requirements and share your ideas. We can give you valuable advice on the best way to handle your move.
You’ve made the decision. It’s time to relocate your warehouse operations. Now comes the difficult part. How do you move the storage equipment of your existing warehouse facility (pallet racking, industrial shelving, conveyor systems, raised storage areas, etc) to your new location seamlessly, without experiencing delays or losing productivity or efficiency?
Warehouse Storage Equipment Dismantle
We approach the dismantling of your material handling equipment in a precise and orderly fashion. Our advanced planning goes beyond the simple teardown of storage equipment.
That means we break down your pallet racking, conveyors, industrial shelving, mezzanine floors and more, all the while being careful to identify each part, pack it to prevent damage and indicate where in your new warehouse it will be delivered.
Warehouse Storage Equipment Relocation
At Total Racking Systems, we can help you relocate your warehouse across Sydney, NSW or to the other side of Australia. We will transport your equipment to your new location using our trucks, depending upon the size or location of your warehouse relocation projects. Larger warehouse relocations or relocations outside of NSW are contracted out to a trusted freight transport company.
Your warehouse pallet racking, conveyor systems, mezzanine floors and all other components of your warehouse operation are carefully loaded and delivered to their new location within timeframe agreed.
Warehouse Storage Equipment Installation
Our work doesn’t end when we deliver your pallet racking, conveyor systems, mezzanine floors and other material handling equipment to your new warehouse. Our installation team will reinstall it at your new warehouse, at a time that suits you.
The dismantling as well as the reassembling of racking is in accordance with safety regulations and standards.
We also provide trade-in. buy-back and replacement solutions of storage equipment to minimise disruption to your warehouse operations during the installation project.
Let’s Build Something Together
Do you have any other Questions?
We are here to help you choose the best racking for your business.
Here is a list of our frequently asked questions about pallet racking.
Please get in touch if you have any other questions.
Frequently Asked Questions - Moving Pallet Racking
Select the + to open the answer to the question.
How do I move my warehouse pallet racking?
There are three steps in any warehouse relocation.
- Planning the storage design in your new facility
- Dismantling of your existing system
- Reinstalling your existing pallet racking and storage equipment in your new facility
Total Racking Systems has a specialist relocation team who are incredibly experienced in installations and relocations. Their planning and expertise can reduce the required time for any warehouse relocation, and can help you move your warehouse with minimum cost.
What is the best racking system for warehouse?
Selective pallet racking is the most popular and versatile pallet racking system in the industry. It provides efficient use of space and immediate access to every load stored using any type of forklift. Each pallet can be located and retrieved without moving any other pallet. This gives you 100% accessibility.
There are other types of pallet racking which are:
- Double Deep Pallet Racking allows you to store pallets two rows deep. Because of this design, you can minimise the footprint taken up by aisles with four racking rows able to be placed back to back.
- Push Back Racking is a high-density solution which is ideal for storing multiple pallets of the same product
- Pallet Flow Racking is the ultimate high-density storage system. It is designed to work in a long flow system with rolling tracks where you load stock from the rear and remove stock from the front giving you First In First Out access which is great for perishable/seasonal items.
- Drive-In Racking is high-density pallet racking system that’s designed to go many pallets deep. Instead of cross beams, this configuration uses side arms so that forklifts can drive into the system and pick or place pallets on any level. This system is excellent for warehouses that store high volumes of the same product and reduces the footprint taken up by aisles in between racking frames.
- Cantilever Racking is designed for the horizontal storage of long items such as timber, pipes and aluminium extrusions.
We provide free warehouse racking layout designs and quotes to help our clients improve warehouse efficiency and maximise the storage capacity of their warehouse. Book in a free Site Consultation Today.
Fill out the form to contact us.
We will reply within 2 business days.